This page is a work in progress
- She shaved her face for 35+ years and look what happened
- 5 Things That Happened When I Started Shaving My Face
- How to fix uneven eyes
- how to apply eye shadow on older eyes
- Hooded, down-turned or aging eyes-New technique most youtubers don’t show!
- Hooded eyes
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDLNRlVRJLg Is this repeat of hooded eyes above?
- Hooded eyes help by Dominique Sachse
- Eyeliner tips for mature eyes
- In 2020, a friend with gorgeous eyebrows shared her secret. She gets them dyed by Nova at the Admiral Beauty Supply at 91st and Sheridan in Tulsa, OK for $15, when according to the friend some places charge $50 to dye them!
- Eyebrow Template Shaping-Kit-8-Styles
TIPS FROM PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTS
- Apply makeup like a celebrity makeup artist
- 14 exclusive makeup tips for older women from a professional makeup artist
- Pro Makeup Artist Shares Her Everyday Makeup Routine Secrets
- 60 Years Beautiful: Natural Makeup How To for Mature Women: Everyday Makeup Tutorial To Look More awake and color in the watermark for eyes Men can use this pomade, too.
- How to do Makeup on Women over 60 Makeup Tutorial
- CLASSIC EVERYDAY MAKEUP with Style At A Certain Age | 60’S EDITION
- Photos and Makeup Tips for Mature Women over 50 and 60!
- Makeup artist shares a secret: She likes this $5.49 makeup over the $150 Chanel makeup (Spoiler: Wet and Wild Focus Dewy Foundation)
- Makeup artist shares $5 concealer that really works (Spoiler: Wet and Wild Incognito Concealer)
- Drugstore Concealer with 90K 5-STAR Reviews (Spoiler: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer)
- Makeup Tutorial for Ladies in their 70s
- Real makeup for women over 60
- makeup for older women the best online video tutorials-seniorplanet.org
- best makeup for older women -townandcountrymag.com
- Mature Skin- Makeup to look younger
- Best Face lifting Techniques
- Best makeup tips for older women- prevention.com
- Applying makeup for women over 60
- Beverlyhillsmd.com- makeup tips women age 60
- How to apply makeup for a 60-year-old
- Natural makeup tutorial over 50
- Makeup for mature skin/women over 60/tricks & tips!
- 5-makeup-tips-for-older-women 1. Use Cream-based Cosmetics on your face (not powder-based). Powder adds texture to skin that already has developed texture. 2. Find a tone of lipstick that matches your inner lip or gums. 3. Don’t recreate the brows you had in your 20s. Women older than 50 tend to lose definition in their eyebrows. Click link to learn more.
EXFOLIATE: Hollywood makeup artist Kelcey Fry says, exfoliate three times a week — preferably at night, to avoid too much redness during the day — “because, as we get older, we produce less collagen, and we don’t exfoliate as we did when we were younger. As we mature, we need to help manipulate that.”
YOUTHFUL SKIN (from a dermatologist) -Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 8 oz water in a spray bottle and spritz on before going to bed. (Apple cider vinegar’s malic and tartaric act as exfoliants and astringents, drawing toxins, unclogging pores and making dry dull skin look radiant. Plus, apple cider vinegar seals in moisture so skin stays soft and is less prone to developing wrinkles.
Instead of buying expensive facial products, mix up “toner” using 1/2 water, 1/2 vinegar and a few aspirin. The acids in the vinegar force your old skin cells to flake off, much like expensive “alpha hydroxy” products, yet vinegar is safer and much cheaper. (You can also use Apple Cider Vinegar on a cotton ball to cleanse your face. It will make your face turn red, just like the alpha hydroxy lotions do.)
Still working on these:
Lots more here: