Always ask if there is a Senior Discount when you buy a ticket.
- AMF Bowling Centers (sign up to get discounts) and Sign up for your birthday
- Aquarium- Oklahoma Aquarium
- Big Splash Water Park ask for Senior Citizen’s discount
- Dave & Busters sign up (Be sure to click the “specials” button to see if there is more.)
- Garage Sales in Tulsa
- Ice Cream
- Incredible Pizza?
- Movies (some for free)
- Oklahoma Aquarium (in Jenks) At the Door- Senior Admission (Others: search the local newspapers, especially the Sunday editions in the area around the Aquarium for money saving coupons. AAA members get a $2.00 discount per person, IF you ask for it.
- Starlight concerts Free Evening concerts on a floating stage in Tulsa, during the summer months. Informal and family-friendly performances in a relaxed outdoor setting. River Parks Amphitheater
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum: Senior Admission: age 62+ (Must ask)
- Tulsa Botanic Garden- Beauty of Osage Hills
- Tulsa Garden Center free admission (open Tuesday to Saturday – 8:30 am to 4:oo pm to 16:00
- Tulsa State Fair (in the fall): Senior Admission: for age 62+
- Tulsa Zoo: Senior Admission for 65+
- OSU Sports A Senior Citizens discount is available in several different sports. The Senior Citizens rate is available for people of the age of 65 or older.
CASINOS– Some casinos consider 50 a Senior Citizen and have specials.
- Gilcrease Museum:Free admission with membership (Senior Admission $6 for age 62+)
- Philbrook Museum Ask for Senior Discount age 62+ (HOWEVER, the second Saturday each month is a free day (10am to 4pm). Family friendly for adults as well as children of all ages.
- More things to do and see in Tulsa
- Green Country Events (Need to google to see if you can find a discount)
Prefer to stay home? Comfort TV
Or want to travel? Travel and Vacation Discounts for Baby Boomers and Other Seniors