Suddenly Salad recipe.
- 2 cups uncooked shell pasta
- 1 large peeled shredded carrot
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, more if desired (do NOT use Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1/4 cup real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
In large bowl, mix mayo, dressing mix, bacon bits, shredded carrots and onion powder. Chill while making the rest.
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions for pasta using the shortest time. (Or cook al dente.).
- Drain and cool.
- Fold in pasta well. Fold in peas last, carefully.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.
- Refresh salad if needed with a tiny bit of mayo, but it usually doesn’t need it.