Most of us know that Wal-Mart will price match.
Target also price matches. Sometimes Target will have the store coupons in the paper that say “$1.00 off of Tide at Target”. Did you know that you can use that store coupon and a regular manufacturer’s coupon together at Target?
Recently they had one for Hellman’s so I took to Target:
- the Target store coupon for Hellman’s Mayo
- the manufacturer’s coupon also for Hellman’s
- an ad (from some place like Drug Mart) that had it on sale, in order to price match.
Target had me take the items to the customer service desk to “price match” but I got two big jars of it for something like $1.48 each!
I save all of my ads- Aldi, K-Mart, CVS, Target, Reasors, Food Pyramid, Homeland (even Warehouse Market which is found on the back of the local section of the Sunday paper) to use during that week that it is going on.
Other places that do price matches:
- Wal-Mart (If you forget your ad most have the competitors ads at the registers.)
- Drug Warehouse- 71st and Sheridan
IMPORTANT NOTE: It must be the same brand and size in order to get the price match.