- Healthy- Naturally
- Foods good for the heart
- Probiotics Benefits
- Fat Fighters that really work!
- Harmful chemicals in everyday products
- Mercury poisoning
- Number of calories you are burning, sitting at the computer.
- Always thin, but now overweight?
- High Cholesterol help
- Fruit juices- what is really in them.
- Steroids in milk
- Personal Trainer told me this Probiotics to lose weight
- Apple cider vinegar benefits
- Places we get germs
- Become healthier by having a grateful heart
- MSG – Monosodium Glutamate
- Weight gain from this???
- Foods that may be making you FAT
- Chia Pets And we made fun of them!
- Hot flashes and not near the age of menopause
- B Vitamins for Stress, weight, insomnia, heart, etc
- Drug muggers
- Caution on taking cholesterol medications!!
- Lowering blood pressure
- Tired, dizzy, achy?
- Stick out your tongue
- Caffeine draws calcium from your bones
- Paraffin candles are toxic
- Top Ten Happy Foods
- Sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Food for thought…literally
- Home remedies using honey
- Honey and cinnamon cure
- Link between clutter and depression
- Smoother skin See Stress, as stress many exacerbate skin problems
- Flatter stomach from what you eat
- Foods that lift your moods
- Super Foods
- Proof that overweight people do not necessarily overeat!!
- Foods that burn fat!
- Diabetes Epidemic (Scroll to the bottom of this one.)
- Diabetic tips
- Use this for your grocery list
- No, you don’t have to do sit-ups to have a flatter tummy!
- Little known facts about walking
- Simple foods for great skin (Stress may exacerbate many skin problems. See Stress)
- Anyone in your family have heart trouble??
- What about those mood swings?
- Know someone who really needs Social Security Disability?
MSG and Obesity
MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) and Fibromyalgia?
Chewing gum will raise your metabolism, according to the New England Jornal of Medicine. Researchers at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minn, found people burned 11 more calories per hour, on average, while chewing gum.
Fructose and the link to bone fragility, anemia, defects of the connective tissue, arteries, and bone, infertility, heart arrhythmias, high cholesterol levels, heart attacks, and an inability to control blood sugar levels, elevated blood cholesterol, weight gain. Fructose can be found in find frozen canned orange juice, grapefruit juice, bottles of cranberry juice that do not have high fructose corn syrup or sweeteners….even barbecue sauce bottle, spaghetti sauce and lots of other things do have it. Fructose
Stress – stay away from caffeine (it “ages” you and slows your metabolism so you gain weight -In high doses, caffeine can cause:Rapid heartbeat,Irritability,Insomnia,Anxiety and nervousness, Dehydration from diuresis (that irksome need to pee in large, quantities) indigestion, lack of concentration, muscle twitching.
- Foods that relieve stress
- Stress and depression caused by clutter
- Stress and big stomach
See also how B vitamins can help
- Good foods to eat and stay healthy
- Foods to help with depression
- MSG and Fibromyalgia
- High Cholesterol
- Steroids and Hormones in milk
Walking to: help lose weight, prevent or control diabetes, strengthens bones, lower blood pressure and “bad cholesterol” levels, reduce heart attack and stroke risk, cut the odds of developing breast cancer, fend off depression and anxiety.
Google Mountain Dew Mouth and Flouride.