- amazon.com/gp/goldbox : amazing deals for Black Friday and Christmas from Amazon. THE TRICK to figure out when an item price drops on Amazon.com: Go ahead and place in your shopping cart whatever items you are looking for this holiday shopping season. Then simply return every day to check your cart. You’ll find the price drops reflected in your shopping cart so when it’s low enough for you, simply checkout. You can also sign up for Amazon Prime (free for 30 days). This will guarantee you FREE 2 day shipping which is a really cool deal.
- Ebates.com: offers cash back on all your purchases and they give great coupon codes to go with it! shopping online, you can earn cash back at the same time-checks in the mail just for shopping! It’s both a deal site that gives money back.
- Gottadeal.com : coupon codes, hot daily deals and lots of wonderful Black Friday deals. This site is a secret of bloggers who post deals. Learn about the sales before they do—– bookmark it and check it frequently.
- groopdealz.com: deals posted daily
- groupon.com/tulsa: Shop Groupon, during the holidays for great deals.
- Passion for Savings: great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals found on this blog.
- ruelala.com : makes high-end style name brand more affordable.
- SlickDeals.net: members of the site run it and tell you where to go for the best deals…. and the deals are REALLY good. Stay tuned as they leak the Black Friday ads
- Swagbucks: earn points to redeem towards gift cards- by simply printing coupons or searching or referring friends, or by shopping online, you can earn points. Shop online for Black Friday or Cyber Monday
- zulily.com: offers good deals with amazing prices all the time- perfect for Christmas deals for kids or for you.
Savings- Daily Deals. Sign up and you will be notified!!
- Fox23 deals each day
- Travel-flash sales from Expedia
Some sales on members-only sites stay up for less than 72 hours and many sell out in minutes.
HINT: When you see a sale item you want, reserve it in your cart and quickly search its
(When it opens there is also a place to look for “Free After Rebate”)
GREAT TIP: Purchase a $100 or $200 Visa Card at WalMart to use for online purchases.
That way you never put your credit card or bank account # online.
FOR THOSE OF US WHO LOVE FASHION:
poshmark.com Shop the closets of women across America and sell yours too.