- Bone building/rebuilding
- Protects against Osteoporosis
- Protects against hardening of the arteries
- Eliminate leg cramps
- May help prevent heart disease and stroke
- Reduce mortality from coronary heart disease
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s
- Diminishes teeth grinding
- Smooth skin.
- Controls hot flashes and other menopause symptoms
- Strengthens immune system
- Best to look for organic version at market.
- Fights aging and disease
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Helps prevent cataracts and glaucoma
- Protects against tooth, gum and socket deterioration
- Helps regulate enzymes in the lives to help us get rid of heavy metals and pesticides. (very powerful detoxifying compounds)
- High in B vitamins, folate and magnesium.
Kale can be sauteed in olive oil and garlic or steamed. Don’t overcook