According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), formaldehyde causes:
- watery eyes, burning sensations in the eyes, nose and throat
- wheezing, coughing and difficulty breathing in some humans and triggering of asthma attacks in people with the condition.
- fatigue, skin rash, severe allergic reactions.
- FORMALDEHYDE IS IN MANY THINGS YOU DON’T EXPECT
- WHY IS IT SO DANGEROUS TO IGNORE THE “FISHY” SMELL?
- WHO YOU GONNA CALL IF YOU SMELL A FISHY SMELL?
- LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE FOR THAT “FISHY” ODOR.