- Go to google.com
- On your left click on images so you can search the images.
- Type in what you are looking for.
I chose homemade candy bars so when I did it this is what returned: homemade candy bars.
- Next, click on the picture that looks good to you to see a bigger picture. When you do that then on the top right it has the website to click to get the url to copy to post on pinterest!
- In pinterest, if you are signed into your page, click add (on the top right) then add a pin.
- It will allow you to look at all the pictures on that webpage and choose the one you want to post.
- Be sure to title it well. (Example: Don’t just say homemade chocolate candy but homemade chocolate Heath candy bar. That allows others to find it on pinterest if they do a search under any of those words.) And be sure to credit that you got it from thecandylady.com or wherever it was.