(Only fat free source of Vitamins E.) Also a good source of Vitamin A.
- Saves your eyesight
- Important for immune function and cell development.
- Lifts mood
- Combats cancer
- For good memory
- Prevent wrinkles keeping skin smooth and youthful
- Resist infection
- Protects against hardening of the arteries
- Helps shield against Alzheimer’s
- Reduces risk of osteoporosis; rebuilds and strengthens bone.
- May help prevent heart disease and stroke
- Reduce mortality from coronary heart disease
- Helps eliminate leg cramps.
- Prevent heart attack, strokes and hardening of the arteries.