- Bone rebuilding
- Reduces cardiovascular disease and heart attacks.
- Helps prevent stroke.
- Helps control, treat and reverse diabetes.
- Prevents Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Boosts memory
- Speeds up metabolism
- Helps in the blood to prevent clotting.
- Helps skin, hair and nails grow
- Treats and reverses depression
- Controls bi-polar disease
- Reduces inflammation (which is a root cause of arthritis, autoimmune disorders and a great many other diseases.)
- Helps prevent cataracts and glaucoma
- Protects against tooth, gum and socket deterioration
- Contains Omega 3 but high in mercury so don’t eat it every day.