- Helps clear up acne
- Combats cancer
- Boosts memory
- Bone rebuilding
- Strengthens immune system (Sheep, beef, calf’s liver)
- Smooths skin (Sheep, beef, calf’s liver)
- Helps chapped, flaky lips (Sheep, beef, calf’s liver)
- High in vitamins.
- Helps prevent cataracts and glaucoma
- Protects against tooth, gum and socket deterioration.
- Decreases risk of osteoarthritis
- Helps sensitive reddish nose or cheeks, ruddy from broken capillaries
Calf’s liver is an excellent source of vitamin B12, vitamin A, copper, folate, riboflavin, and selenium; a very good source of zinc, vitamin C, protein, niacin, and phsophorus; and a good source of vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and iron.