- Trash carts or any trash containers may not be left within twelve (12) feet of a curb, or edge of paving where there is no curb for more than 24 hours before or after pickup day. Title 24, Section 101 16 Note, on this City of Tulsa site it states: Remove your trash cart from the curb no later than midnight on your collection day.
- The lid must be fully closed down (fly-tight), at all times, Title 24 101, B 16 Thus, if you need an additional cart, request one by calling (918) 596-9777.
- The lid opening (not the handle) closest to (facing) the street. Rules
- Items on top of your trash cart are NOT accepted. Rules
- Cleanliness of cart is your responsibility.Rules
A written notice to be served upon the person or entity who maintains, operates or permits a nuisance. Written notice shall be given to the owner* of the property ordering the property owner to abate the nuisance and shall further state that unless such abatement is performed within ten (10) business days of the date on the notice, the work shall be done by the City of Tulsa and a notice of lien shall be filed with the County Clerk against the property for the costs due and owing the City of Tulsa. (*the owner as shown by the most current tax rolls.) ABATEMENT