Thank you for your brave courage and selfless sacrifice, to help protect our nation and make this world a safer place for all. May the Lord to keep you in His care and bless your life with much happiness. Have a blessed Day.
VETERANS, CHECK OUT THESE EVERYDAY DISCOUNTS (Be sure to share them with family and friends….because Christmas is coming, you know.)
- Restaurant Discounts Every day for Veterans….Plus Birthday freebies
- Discounts for Tulsa Area
- All the places to find coupons and discounts
- Hardware and Home Improvement
Please take proof of service, in case they ask.
VETERANS DAY 2017 IS OVER….
Veterans Day 2017 meals click here for Friday Nov. 10th & Tuesday Nov. 13, 2017 free meals!
Free meals: Saturday November 11, 2017, unless otherwise noted.
- Applebee’s – free meal from a limited menu 4733 S. Yale Ave., 11104 E. 41st St. .(also sign up here to get a free meal for your birthday.)
- Arby’s – a Roast Beef Classic Sandwich & get a free sandwich, later, if you go here and sign up
- Billy Sims
- BJ’s Restaurant OKC and Norman Free meals to veterans both the day before and the day of Veterans Day, valued up to $12.95.Visit the link below for information about how to get free beer too!
- Bonefish Grill (Bang Bang Shrimp appetizers)
- Bricktown Brewery – Friday, November 10th and Saturday, November 11th. Choose either a free Bricktown Burger or a free Chicken Sandwich with Spicy Mayo. 3301 S. Peoria Ave., 9409 E. 71st St., 11909 E. 96th St. North in Owasso:
- Buffalo Wild Wings– order of wings and a side of fries.
- Carrabba’s (an appetizer only)
- Chili’s– special menu of five choices
- Chipotle – On Tuesday, November 7, from 5 PM to close, active duty, reserves, national guard, retired military, veterans, and spouses with a military ID can get a free burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos at Chipotle when another is purchased.
- Chuck E. Cheese– one free personal 1-topping pizza
- Cici’s Pizza Free buffet pizza, salad, desserts, and more.
- Cotton Patch Cafe Free meal chicken-fried steak or chicken-fried chicken meal Saturday. 600 E. Kenosha St., Broken Arrow, Ada and Ardmore
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store – No meal Their treat is a Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert.
- Denny’s – All You Can Eat Pancakes – a free Build Your Own Grand Slam breakfast on Friday, Nov. 10, from 5 a.m. to noon.
- El Chico limit $15
- 50s Diner free breakfast from 6-9 a.m. Friday.1500 W. Kenosha St., Broken Arrow:
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers-November 11, get a free combo meal card. You must be a veteran or active duty military to pick up the card but it can be redeemed by anyone.
- Golden Corral Monday Nov. 13, 2017 (5pm – 9pm) free meal and a beverage to any person who has ever served in the U.S. military or is on current active duty. Also, sign up on line and receive a welcome surprise, and a special gift on your birthday. Why not get a jump on Christmas shopping by buying some for Christmas gifts as a way to say thank you to Golden Corral for so generously honoring us! 8144 E. 21st St., 9711 E. 71st St. Tulsa, but check other cities..
- Hooter’s free meal from their select Veterans Day menu, with purchase of beverage
- IHOP (free stack of Red, White, and Blue pancakes). Note that this is on Friday, November 10
- Little Caesars – free $5 Hot-and-Ready Lunch Combo from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
- Logan’s Roadhouse Free American Roadhouse lunch 11am-4pm Saturday ,7588 S. Olympia Ave., 9026 E. 71st St., and 9531 N. Owasso Expressway, Owasso
- Long Horn Steakhouse: A free appetizer or dessert is available with no purchase required and no restrictions. An additional 10 percent off discount is available for guests who dine with veterans on Nov. 11
- Macaroni Grill
- Main Event free entree (including grilled top sirloin, teriyaki salmon, southern fried chicken sandwich, cobb salad, bacon cheddar burger, wings or chicken tenders) and a $10 FUNcard from open to 5 p.m. Saturday. 7830 S. Santa Fe Avenue West Tulsa (located off the Okmulgee Expressway, between South Union Avenue and West 80 Street South, just south of I-44.)
- Menchie’s Free Frozen Yogurt . Edmond, OK six ounce frozen yogurt any time of day
- Mimi’s Cafe – With the purchase of any non-alcoholic beverage, veterans and active duty military with proof of military ID can get a free meal at Mimi’s Cafe on November 11. Breakfast choices include Four Buttermilk Griddlecakes, Brioche French Toast, and Farmhouse Tacos. Lunch and dinner options include Slow Roasted Turkey, Asian Chicken Chopped Salad, and Brioche Cheeseburger. (NOTE MIMI’s Tulsa location closed in October 2017)
- Oklahoma Joe’s: The first 100 veterans at Tulsa-area Oklahoma Joe’s locations will get a free sandwich, side and drink with a valid ID.
- Olive Garden– entree from a special Veterans Day menu, plus unlimited soup or salad and garlic breadsticks Saturday. 1954 Utica Square, 7019 S. Memorial Drive
- On the Border – Free Create Your Own Combo meal Saturday 5340 E. 41st St., 8702 E. 71st St.
- Outback Steakhouse (No meal but a free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage) , 4723 S. Yale Ave., 9006 E. 71st St., 9710 Riverside Parkway: However, from Nov. 12-16, military members receive 20 percent off their check.
- Petro Stopping Centers complimentary meal from a select menu that includes a beverage on Veterans Day, Sat., Nov. 11, 2017, at any participating Country Pride or Iron Skillet restaurant nationwide VETERANS ON THE ROAD : check out Petro Stopping Centers, TA Stopping Centers and Travel Centers of America
- Reasors- November 11th from 11:00am – 7:00pm. Simply show proof of military service and choose from one of our $5.99 specials. Includes choice of 2 chicken tenders or 2 piece fried chicken (breast & thigh or drumstick) or 1 chicken leg quarter, mashed potatoes & gravy, vegetable, a roll, and a 16 oz. soda.
- Red Lobster -free appetizer (such as the sweet-chili shrimp) or dessert
- Red Robin: Veterans and active-duty personnel get a free dine-in Red’s Tavern Double Burger and bottomless steak fries Saturday.
- Rib Crib- RibCrib’s Menu of Honor, which includes a choice of two meats and two sides, including their slow-smoked meats and award-winning St. Louis ribs.
- River Spirit Casino free lunch in Visions Cafe Friday November 10th
- Ruby Tuesday– appetizer
- Starbucks: free tall brewed coffee – Veterans and active-duty service members along with military spouses. Friday and Saturday
- TA Stopping Centers All truck drivers who are also veterans of the United States armed services
- Texas Roadhouse free lunch from a special lunch menu with a beverage and two sides Saturday. 11111 E. 71st St., 8204 S. Olympia Ave.
- T.G.I. Friday’s free lunch menu item up to $12 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Locations.
- Village Inn Free Breakfast any time of day on Veterans Day. Choose four items from the V.I.B. menu 2745 S. Harvard Ave.; 5230 S. Yale Ave.; 3302 S. Memorial Drive:
Please take proof of service and call before going, to confirm that your local restaurant is participating, to verify the hours and ask if it is for all who served or if there are limitations.
- Great Clips (Saturday, November 11, 2017) Veterans and active, inactive, or retired military members can stop into Great Clips for a free haircut on Veterans Day, November 11. If they don’t want a haircut that day, they can get a haircut card that they can redeem before the end of the year. Anyone else can stop in to get their haircut on November 11 and receive a free haircut card that they can give to a veteran, which is redeemable from November 12 until the rest of the year.
- SportsClips –(Saturday, November 11, 2017) Veterans and active duty U.S. service members with proof of service can stop in on Saturday, November 11, to get a free haircut at any participating Sports Clips. Sports Clips is also donating $1 from every haircut service to the Help A Hero Scholarship Program. Free haircut with proof of service. Valid at participating locations only. locations
HOTELS AND B&B
- Bed and Breakfast Inns in the U.S. and Canada 7th Annual B&Bs for Vets military specials. See site for participating B & Bs. Veterans, active duty, national guard, and reserves can stay the night at participating B&B’s for free around the country. Some locations offer one night and others may provide more.
- Red Roof Inn Home for the Holidays Discount is offering any active duty or retired military members 40% off room rate good for stays through the end of February 2018. when booked between November 1 and November 22 — Red Roof Inn is also offering 1,000 free nights to military members and their families through the Military Ticket Program.
FREE NATIONAL PARKS DAY Free Entrance Into National Parks (Saturday, November 11, 2017) Over 100 national parks will waive admission fees on November 11, 2017 for everyone in honor of Veterans Day.
CAR WASH GRACE FOR VETS– honoring those who have served or are currently serving their country on November 11 with a Free Car Wash
Walgreens 20% discount valid on regular-price items in store only. Offer valid for all veterans, military and their families on November 11, 2017 only with Balance® Rewards card and proof of service.
Tulsage.com 2012-2017 All rights reserved.
Pingback: Veterans Discounts: Opportunity for Businesses With New Oklahoma Drivers License Roll Out (Nov 1, 2012) | Tulsage.com
Pingback: Veterans Discounts (Tulsa Area) 2012 - City-Data Forum
Pingback: Veterans Day Free Meals and More 2012 | Tulsage.com
Pingback: Veterans Discounts and Free Meals on Veterans Day | Tulsage.com
Parks and Recreation Benefits Free Admission to State Owned or State-Operated Parks or Museums: All honorably discharged Veterans who are currently Oklahoma residents shall be allowed free admission to all state-owned or state-operated parks and museums. A valid Oklahoma driver license or state photo identification card and military discharge papers (DD Form 214) or similar evidence of an honorable discharge from the United States Armed Forces shall be required for free admission.
Q – Is there an Oklahoma State Park entrance fee?
A – Oklahoma State Parks do not charge an entrance fee but there are four parks in the system that have day use fee areas. Natural Falls State Park near West Siloam Springs and the Cisco Road Area at Lake Murray State Park near Ardmore each charge a day use fee of $4.00. The Fisherman’s Point Area at Tenkiller State Park in Vian and the Little Axe Area at Lake Thunderbird State Park in Norman each charge a day use fee of $5.00. This fee is charged per vehicle (carrying up to six passengers). Large vans carrying more than six passengers are charged two day use fees, and buses are charged $15.00. The fee is applied to your overnight camping fees, should you decide to spend the night
In appreciation for their service to our country, day use fees are waived for honorably discharged veterans with proper documentation and Oklahoma senior citizens over the age of 62, with valid identification.
READ MORE HERE:
P.S. Carl’s Junior at 69th and Mingo (in front of Sam’s) will give a 20% discount with your military/veterans ID.
I found that Shepplers western wear offers a 15% discount for Military and Retired.
Orion Dental offers FREE cleanings (Basic Cleaning or Full Mouth Debridement) for a Veteran and 10 percent discount on all cleanings for family members. 20 percent discount on fillings and crowns (excluding lab costs).
Orion Dental on 7801 S. Western Ave, Suite 101, Oklahoma City, OK 73139; Telephone Number (405) 601-7911.
http://www.carid.com (online store for aftermarket, OEM, and repair auto parts) offers a 10% military discount to all Active Duty, Reserves, Veterans and Retirees, as well as their immediate family.
PACSUN and AEROPOSTAL offer 10% discount off everything (clearance, sale, etc.)
Most IHOPs and Applebee’s provide a 10% discount for veterans.
Most museums will offer a discount of anywhere from 10-50% off of admission for any Active Duty Member or Veteran (With proper ID). OKC Zoo: 50% off of admission for Member/Veteran, spouse and up to 5 dependents. Sam Noble History Museum (Norman, OK): Free admission for Military personnel and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day (This is usually true of any of the museums in the Blue Star Museum list, http://arts.gov/national/blue-star-museums ). These are just a couple of the ones I know of off the top of my head. Just remember, it never hurts to ask!
Jack in the Box offers military a 50% discount on your entire meal! All you need to do is ask and show your ID!
I saw an earlier post about Realtors…just wanted to let the other Vets in Oklahoma know about a Real Estate Brokerage that gives Vets a substantial discount; they only charge 1% to list or buy. The guy I worked with is Mike Leddy with “Encore Realty.” I couldn’t afford to sell my home and this guy sold my house then helped me purchase another one. Everything was very smooth and trust him like family. Im not sure I should give his phone number out, but the website is http://www.encore-ok.com. The site doesn’t say anything about Vet’s, you just need to mention your a Vet. Thank God for Angels!
SILVER DOLLAR CITY
Military Personnel Discount Valid Dates: Mar 14, 2015 – Dec 30, 2015
Silver Dollar City and White Water offer retired and active military and disabled veterans a 2-day ticket for the price of a 1-day ticket OR $5 off a one-day ticket at each park’s front gate!
All service men & women (active or retired), firefighters and police officers receive 10% off with valid ID. (Season Pass Holders receive an additional 10% for 20% off total.) Call 800.477.5164 for reservations today!
Please note: Valid 2015 season on Log Cabins, RV or Campsites; subject to availability. Valid on single site only. Not valid for stays during holiday weekends, with any other offer, discount or on previous purchases. Some restrictions apply. Offer #1504 http://www.silverdollarcity.com/offers/Spirit-of-Service-Special
I don’t yet see Oklahoma on here but do keep checking back:
Or Apps for your iphone, if you want to look while you are out.
Google it as military discount, instead of veterans….
I have always got a 10% discount at any Lowes I have shopped in OK. I did, about 4 years ago, shop at the Home Depot in Ada and asked about a discount. I was spending over $4,000.00 on things for renovating my home. The clerk said they did not offer a discount. I said to her that Lowes always gave my 10%, She said, “That is all I needed to hear you say, I can now give you the discount.” Saved me over $400.00.
The only one for sure that I would black ball is sonic dr inn who we the seniors built them into what they are today as they started in mid fifthy and that wont give a discount to seniors. C ARL jR gives one and so does taco bell but McDonald just has a discount on small drink.But I would never eat at sonic again
I am a 100% disabled combat veteran, and swimming is the best exercise for me. I was going to join the local YMCA here in Edmond, but their monthly fee is pretty hefty, and they offer no military discount at all-has anyone found the same problem? Did I just not ask the right department?
for Tamatha: if you applied for Social Security Disabiity benefits several of the group c benefit companies have Silver Sneaker benefits for free and YMCA’s that pools let you swim for free. Check it out you maybe missing your freebie
A great read!
Pingback: Free Places for Veterans to Eat on Veterans Day | TULSAGE.wordpress.com
Pingback: Oklahoma State Veteran's Benefits 2018 - Veterans Resources