BENEFITS OF HELPING OTHERS
- Those who help others often benefit as much, or more, as those they serve.
- Feeling needed provides a sense of satisfaction and a purpose for living.
- Helping others reduces stress and boosts overall well-being.
- Better health can lead to a longer, more fulfilled life.
- Volunteering provides numerous opportunities to build a social network.
The City of Tulsa issued a proclamation making October Volunteer for Health and Happiness Month. October 22, 2016 is National Make A Difference Day.
Read full article here.