Amazon and E-bay are NOT always the cheapest places to buy!
BEWARE OF “RETAIL ARBITRAGE”: People buy up hot products at low prices and then resell them higher on Amazon or Ebay. Avoid overpaying by googling the product name along with the phrase “best price”.
- Retailers That Will Price Match Amazon (Costco often beats Amazon toy prices.)
- 13 Things You Shouldn’t Buy on Amazon (and Where to Buy Them Instead)
- Costco vs Amazon: 10 Items I’m No Longer Buying at Costco
NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT AMAZON’S PRICES AREN’T SO LOW, HERE IS HOW TO LOOK FOR DEALS
- Amazon Deals
- Goldbox Deal of the Day, Lightning Deals & limited-time sales.
- Amazon’s prices change daily (sometimes hourly), so scan camelcamelcamel.com for the cost history of any item on Amazon. Amazon Outlet is perhaps the web’s biggest warehouse sale, where watches, toys and other items are typically 40 to 80 percent off.
- Daily rollbacks on household and grocery items. Under the Today’s Deals tab, click Coupons on the left sidebar under the section Deal Type. You might find $1 off a Crest or 25% off cereal.
- To find the best discounts simply add &pct-off=percent to the end of any Amazon URL (replacing percent with the exact discount you want. For example adding &pct-off=50-70 to the url it will show only the products that are 50-70% off!)
LOOPHOLES AND HACKS
Amazon Prime at $99 a year can pay off : Beyond rapid free shipping on many items, there are low-priced grocery and household products, free music, e-books and video streaming, 30-minute early access to Amazon Lightning Deals and unlimited photo storage on Amazon Drive. To avoid the fee: Credit card companies may offer Prime as a free perk for new members.
- Awesome Amazon prime perks
- 9 ways to score Amazon Prime at discount
- Secrets About Amazon Prime
- Get out of paying membership fees
- Amazon Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery Service Expands to 30 Cities!
FREE SHIPPING WITHOUT BEING AN AMAZON PRIME MEMBER
Read how here:
MAKING MONEY WITH AMAZON
- Get Free Stuff as an Amazon Reviewer
- Got old or unused electronics lying around? Amazon Trade-In: Amazon offers a trade: your used electronics for Amazon gift cards. Money for Your Old Electronics
- Earn Money on Amazon
DON’T GET SCAMMED
- Don’t Get Scammed by Fake Amazon Reviews
- Fakespot helps stop getting scammed by fake Amazon reviews. Because there are fake reviews on Amazon simply copy and paste any Amazon product link into Fakespot , and within seconds, you’ll see whether it really earned its 5-star review or bought it. Fakespot grades every Amazon product review (A-F) to let you know if the reviews can be trusted before you purchase an item. (A” doesn’t mean the product is good or bad. “F” doesn’t always mean don’t buy. It means don’t trust a word those reviewers say.)