Each of the links below that you click on will have comments with additional information at the bottom of them.
WHAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY NEED TO KNOW
- IN A NUTSHELL This helps those who aren’t widowed to have a better understanding of what she is going through. (Everyone should read.)
- What to Expect, Now That She is a Widow
- What the widowed won’t tell you but wish you knew
- Widow Acting “Strange”?
- When My Grandmother Became a Widow….
FOR THE WIDOWED
- How Long Does One Grieve? (Finding support)
- Grieving the Loss of Friends Who Didn’t Stick Around When Our Loved One Died
- Grieving the Loss of Church Fellowship
- What the Butterfly Can Teach Us
STRESS RELIEF FOR THE WIDOWED
- Benefits of laughter Condensed version of laughter’s benefits here
- Coloring provides Stress Relief for Adults
FINANCES MAY HAVE CHANGED DRASTICALLY SINCE BEING WIDOWED
- Is Your Grandma Hungry and You Don’t Know It? Senior/Elder Hunger ~ The Hidden Epidemic in America.
- Starving Widows in Oklahoma!
- Starving Widows in Oklahoma (Full Story)
- Knick-knacks, Perfume or Jewelry Isn’t What Mom Really Needs A Grocery Store Gift Card May Be Appreciated More Than Anything Else You Can Buy Them
- Elderly hungry in Oklahoma, yet/ many cannot qualify for SNAP (food assistance)
HELPING THE WIDOWED
- A Simple Act That Can Touch a Widow’s Heart
- Make a Difference Day October of Each Year
- Where do I get rid of all of this stuff?
Facebook: A Heart for the Widowed