Each of the links below that you click on will have comments with additional information at the bottom of them.
WHAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY NEED TO KNOW TO HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH
- IN A NUTSHELL This helps those who aren’t widowed to have a better understanding. (Everyone should read.)
- WHAT TO EXPECT, NOW THAT SHE IS A WIDOW
FOR THE WIDOWED
STRESS RELIEF FOR THE WIDOWED
- Benefits of laughter Condensed version of laughter’s benefits here
- Pictures from Lemonade & Laughter 2015
- Coloring provides Stress Relief for Adults
- What the Butterfly Can Teach Us
- How Long Does One Grieve?
- Grieving the Loss of Friends Who Didn’t Stick Around When Our Loved One Died
- Grieving the Loss of Church Fellowship
HELPING THE WIDOWED
- A Simple Act That Can Touch a Widow’s Heart
- When My Grandmother Became a Widow….
- Do You Know Any Widows?
- Widow Acting “Strange”?
- Make a Difference Day October of Each Year
- Where do I get rid of all of this stuff?
FINANCES CHANGED DRASTICALLY SINCE WIDOWED?
- Is Your Grandma Hungry and You Don’t Know It? Senior/Elder Hunger ~ The Hidden Epidemic in America.
- Seniors May Appreciate a Grocery Store Gift Card More Than Anything Else You Can Buy Them
- Starving Widows in Oklahoma!
- Starving Widows in Oklahoma (Full Story)
- Elder/Senior Hunger ~Hidden Epidemic
- Knick-knacks, Perfume or Jewelry Isn’t What Mom Really Needs
- Elder hunger in Oklahoma yet many cannot qualify for SNAP (food assistance)
MONEY SAVINGS FOR THOSE OF US OVER A CERTAIN AGE
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN TULSA
More posts about WIDOWS AND WIDOWERS
Facebook: A Heart for the Widowed