- Compare Prescription Prices for your area & Get Coupons: werx.org
- CVS and Target offer coupons frequently for gift cards if you purchase a new or transferred prescription through them. Watch the weekly ads for those and also CVS.com.
- Walmart has some for $4. *
- Reasors in Tulsa free prescription antibiotic and vitamins.
- K-Mart sales ~ Gold K prescription discounts are available up to 20% off for those age 50+.
- Genscripts in Tulsa–A reader just advised us that “Walmart & GenScripts have lists of prescriptions that are totally free. Ask your doctor to look to see if there is a similar medication on those lists to the one(s) he is prescribing. I carry Insurance in case we need an expensive cancer or heart drug or something like that in the future, but for now, we spend about $25 per month each. You can get the list from GenScripts.” Genscripts is located on the north side of 41st St and Hudson Ave, facing Hudson. Hudson Ave. is at the stop light at 41st St. and Hudson right across from Pet Smart.
- Costco no membership is needed to fill a prescription!! Costco’s prescription list Savings are estimated up to 70% off and calculated at the time of sale according to this page of Costco’s site. 6 things you can do at Costco without a-membership
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE
- Ask your doctor for samples.
- Ask your pharmacist if there are any discounts.
- Google the name of the drug to find the manufacturer of the drug you were prescribed, to see if you the manufacturer can help with a discount.
- 5 Hacks for Lowering Your Prescription Drug Costs
IMPORTANT TO YOUR HEALTH AND THE HEALTH OF OTHERS:
- Quickly check all the medications you take for any negative interactions with each other
- RxISK is a free, independent drug safety website to help you weigh the benefits of any medication against its potential dangers.
- Report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA or call 1 800-FDA-1088.
- Pill Pushers How the drug industry abandoned science for salesmanship.
- Drugmakers spend billions a year wooing doctors with gifts and free trips. (Sit back and watch the pharmaceutical reps bringing in wonderful food each day to the doctors.)