- 6PM The discounted little sister to Zappos.com hosts name brand shoes for 30-70% off. Sort by % off to find the biggest savings. Shipping is always free. (Clark Howard, a multi-millionare buys his $90 shoes for $20 here.) 6PM coupons Hacks
- Abercrombie & Fitch Coupons
- Aerie Coupons
- Aeropostale Coupons Aeropostale Deals
- Aldo Shoes Coupon
- Amazon Deals *** Amazon hacks *** Loopholes***awesome Amazon prime perks ***Sign up for amazon goldbox ***Get Free Stuff as an Amazon Reviewer*** Money for Your Old Electronics*** Retailers That Will Price Match Amazon*** Costco often beats Amazon toy prices.) 13 Things You Shouldn’t Buy on Amazon (and Where to Buy Them Instead)***Costco vs Amazon: 10 Items I’m No Longer Buying at Costco *** Amazon Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery Service Expands to 30 Cities! *** Don’t Get Scammed by Fake Amazon Reviews *** Earn Money on Amazon *** Secrets About Amazon Prime ***Get out of paying membership fees *** shopping hacks ***Amazon is the leader on diapers by subscribing to the diapers, you’ll get up to 15% off (when you subscribe to 5 or more items per month). You don’t have to be Prime to get free shipping. However, join Amazon Family and get a free 3 months of Prime and 20% off all diaper subscriptions. *** Amazon’s dirty little secret: their prices aren’t that low according to Clark Howard who uses wish.com , geek.wish. com, and 6pm.com which helped him buy $90 sneakers for $20. *** To find the best discounts simply add &pct-off=percent to the end of any Amazon URL (replacing percent with the exact discount you want. For example adding &pct-off=50-70 to the url it will show only the products that are 50-70% off!) .⭐ Got old or unused electronics lying around? Amazon Trade-In: Amazon offers a trade: your used electronics for Amazon gift cards. ~~~~ Fakespot helps stop getting scammed by fake Amazon reviews. Because there are fake reviews on Amazon simply copy and paste any Amazon product link into Fakespot , and within seconds, you’ll see whether it really earned its 5-star review or bought it. Fakespot grades every Amazon product review (A-F) to let you know if the reviews can be trusted before you purchase an item. (A” doesn’t mean the product is good or bad. “F” doesn’t always mean don’t buy. It means don’t trust a word those reviewers say.)
- American Eagle Outfitters Coupons American Eagle Deals
- Ann Taylor Coupons
- Ann Taylor Loft Coupons
- Apple Computer
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzel’s -sign up for your birthday
- Aveda Coupons
- Babies R Us Deals will price match with Amazon.com for in-store purchases only. ***While in the store use the Amazon App and use your camera to instant search. Scan the item you’re considering purchasing to find the EXACT product on Amazon. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Provide a store associate the URL of the better Amazon.com price and ask them to give you the Amazon price (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) You can request a price match at the time of purchase in store or within 7 days of purchase with a valid receipt and proof of the lower price (third party Amazon sellers are excluded). You can price match up to two identical competitor items. Other eligible competitors All local competitors and online competitors Target.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, Meijer.com, FredMeyer.com, BabyDepot.com, buybuyBaby.com, Kmart.com, diapers.com, Lego.com, ToysRUs.com and BabiesRUs.com (except for online-only pricing).
- Banana Republic Coupons Banana Republic Deals
- Barnes and Noble Deals
- Baskin Robbins Coupons Plus Free Ice Cream ( Birthday )
- Bath and Body Works Bath and Body Works Deals Hacks Combine coupons with sales. Sign up for mailing lists to get coupons that are attached to each other. As long as the coupons stay attached, you can stack them in one transaction. Best time to stock up on hand soap is the twice a year Semi-Annual sales in January and July. (Also always look at your receipts. They often offer a $10 off of $30 coupon.)
- Bed Bath and Beyond Deals Hacks More hacks 10 Ways to Save Secret Coupon HACK! – YouTube 15 Tricks For Saving Money at Bed, Bath & Beyond ***While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Just ask any associate to price match in-store ask them to give you the Amazon price or call 1-800-Go-Beyond to price match online. (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.)They will price match full-price, in-stock Amazon items or Any retailer who sells products in both retail stores and online under the same name.as long as the item isn’t sold by a third party. You can’t use a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon and price match at the same time, but you can price match and use a manufacturer’s coupon.
- Best Buy Deals Best Buy Hacks to go through While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Use your mobile phone to show the better price to a store associate or Customer Service desk representative when you’re in-store, or call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to price match online. (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) Submit a price match request within 15 days of your purchase if you find a lower price at any of the competitors Best Buy price matches with all local competitors (for Best Buy stores) and online competitors Amazon.com, Apple.com, Target.com, Staples.com, Frys.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, TigerDirect.com, Walmart.com, NewEgg.com, HHGregg.com, Dell.com, Crutchfield.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Lowes.com, and Rakuten.com. ⭐ Got old or unused electronics lying around? Best Buy will only price match one identical item per guest. Best Buy Trade-In. You can trade items in for Best Buy gift cards either online or in-store. This is really useful when you want to upgrade your phone, because you can use your Best Buy gift card towards new phones or tablets.
- Big Lots Deals What to look for
- Brighton Collectibles (sign up for e-mails)
- Brookstone Coupons
- Buckle discounts
- Build A Bear ® Coupons
- Cache Coupons
- Carter’s Deals
- Cell phone discounts- hacks See USE YOUR SMARTPHONE TO SAVE MONEY at the bottom of this list
- Chadwick’s of Boston discount
- Charlotte Russe Coupon
- Cheesecake Factory- sign up for birthday
- Chick Fil-A Coupons (also if you are 55+ some Chick Fil-A restaurants give either 10% off or discounted small drink or coffee — and possibly free refills birthday freebies for adults
- Chico’s Coupons
- Christopher and Banks $10 off your next purchase when you sign up for e-mails
- Claire’s Boutique
- Coldwater Creek Coupons
- Costco Deals *** Costco *** *** (Costco no membership needed to get a eye exam, hearing checked, eat at the food court, fill a prescription, buy alcohol, shop) *** 6 things you can do at Costco without a-membership Costco secrets *** Shop for your families size *** You Shouldn’t Have a Costco Membership Unless… *** Costco vs Amazon: 10 Items I’m No Longer Buying at Costco *** Costco and Sam’s Club: How to Shop Without Buying a Membership *** *** Movie and restaurant gift cards for 20% less than face value! Buy discounted physical gift cards at Costco for movie tickets, Build-A-Bear and restaurants like Ruth’s Chris and Texas de Brazil. (TIP: A $100 gift card for Texas De Brazil will run right under $80,from Sam’s or Costco, so then join Texas De Brazil’s email club to get $25 off for two for your birthday, among other deals. Costco also offers discounted entertainment gift cards (including destinations like Hawaii, Vegas, and Europe). *** Consumer Reports rates the quality of Costco’s Kirkland toilet paper next to Charmin, yet, it sells for $0.01 per square foot, a third of the price of the name brand stuff. *** *** Costco Pricing Guide A price ending in .97 indicates that an item did not sell well and won’t be restocked. Most Costco prices end in a 9, but there are some products out there whose price tags end in a 7 or 0. These are the items to seriously consider buying since they’re either being discontinued at Costco or are manager markdowns. If there is an asterisk to the right of the bar code on the price tag it may mean that an item will not be restocked If a product you love has one of these asterisks, you’d better stock up—you may never see it at Costco again! It can also mean that the item has simply gone out of season and will reappear next year if it sold well. *** Use rebate apps like Ibotta to earn cash back on your purchases. Ibotta, Checkout 51, MobiSave…download them all! Why? Because you don’t have to clip a single coupon, and the offers listed in each of these apps can totally be stacked with other discounts and other rebate app offers. At Costco, where manufacturer coupons aren’t accepted, rebate offers are gold! Just buy the product available for a rebate and scan your receipt into the app. I usually get my rebate within an hour, but it may take a day to appear in your account. You Gotta Ibotta. Literally Everything You Need to Know About My 2nd Favorite App! Get paid in gift cards when you use Ibotta. If you aren’t already using Ibotta (one of our top favorite apps), you need to be. Get cash back for buying groceries in the form of gift cards for places like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Starbucks, and more. You’ll get an immediate $10 after redeeming your first rebate, and another $5 every time you refer a friend. Ultimate Comprehensive Guide to Rebate Apps *** Shop 3 – 5 PM on weekdays to avoid crowds. *** Going to the movies is expensive! Before heading to the theatres, stop by Costco and buy discounted tickets for around $8 apiece.*** Get out of paying membership fees Someone with a membership purchases a Costco cash card for you in either the amount you need or with a minimum amount on it ($25, $50…whatever). When checking out with the latter, you simply pay for the first part of the purchase with the card, and the rest with your debit card. *** While most stores mark their prices up to 30% more than the cost to make a product, Costco rarely charges more than 14%. *** Costco mails members a “coupon” booklet every month, but in reality, there’s no clipping involved. The advertised discounts automatically come off at the register. Stop by the customer service desk for a savings booklet, look for red tags throughout the store, *** Get your printer ink cartridge refilled for $7.49. Bring in your old cartridge to the photo center, and a Costco employee will fill ‘er up! *** Don’t buy shampoo, toothpaste, body wash, or razors. You can get better deals on these items elsewhere! Check out this article for more items to skip at Costco. Hint: Buy these products at drugstores with coupons ***Rumor has it that Kirkland batteries are made in the same factory as Duracell. Kirkland trash bags are good. *** Costco rotisserie chickens are around 3 pounds, while chickens at Walmart and other supermarkets are smaller and often more expensive. Costco chickens have the biggest breasts.*** Get a half sheet cake for $18—that’s less than the price you’d pay for a quarter sheet elsewhere. At other grocery stores, expect to pay at least $20 for only a quarter sheet cake!*** Maple syrup- no other competition comes close. Costco price: 32.5¢ per ounce. Trader Joe’s maple syrup is of equal quality but sells for 67¢ per ounce. discount grocer, Winco Foods, sells pure maple syrup for 55¢ per ounce. REMEMBER: Keep this stuff refrigerated after opening! **** Costco’s canola oil cooking spray is so much cheaper at 14.7¢ per ounce than competitor prices Walmart at 27¢ per ounce and Amazon at 46.3¢ per ounce (Pam four-pack)***Pure vanilla extract at the imitation extract prices.*** Costco’s Adams Natural Peanut Butter costs the same as Skippy Peanut Butter *** Toys at Costco are cheaper than Amazon. Use the Amazon app to compare prices and ensure you’re actually getting a good deal.
Things that anyone can buy at Costco without being a member:
- eat at the food court. Just pay cash to buy the tasty $1.50 all-beef hotdog and soda combo at the snack counter
- prescriptions– (and get its low prices) without paying the $55 to be a member. Just have your doctor call the pharmacy, and then you’ll pick it up like you would any pharmacy.
- eye exam– a vision and eye health check right in the store performed by a licensed, independent optician (but you will need to use a Costco cash card to buy contacts or eyeglasses.) Costco’s $49 eye exam is the cheapest exam around. That’s right. Costco’s licensed eye doctor will perform a vision and eye health check right in the store AND you don’t have to be a Costco member to get the exam! Just let the door attendant know you have an appointment. (Schedule an appointment here.)
- hearing checked (but, like with glasses one will need to use a Costco cash card to buy the hearing aids.)
- 6PM The discounted little sister to Zappos.com hosts name brand shoes for 30-70% off. Sort by % off to find the biggest savings. Shipping is always free. (Clark Howard, a multi-millionare buys his $90 shoes for $20 here.) 6PM coupons Hacks
- Courtyard By Marriott or go through expedia
- Craig’s List Got old or unused electronics lying around? ⭐Craigslist The amount you can get for your electronics through Craigslist varies by city, so it’s hard to predict the exact amount it’s worth.But Craigslist can get you a lot of real cash in your pocket if you’re willing to do the work to list and sell it.
- CVS Deals *** CVS *** Check here on Sunday: CVS *** Check out these at drugstores *** 18 Things You Should Always Buy at Drugstores ***Not just for prescriptions, drugstore loyalty programs are so aggressive at getting shoppers in stores that each week they advertise products, such as toothpaste, body wash and deodorant that are free after instant rebate. Pay $4 for mouthwash, get $4 off your next purchase. And if that’s not exciting enough, add a coupon and it’s like getting paid to shop. Download the free Krazy Coupon Lady app for deals.
- Dairy Queen also sign up for your birthday
- Dillard’s Hacks Facebook announcements Big hint: Grab your friends, get a hotel room on NY eve near the mall and go early to shop the New Years Day Sale
- Disney Store Coupons Deals *** span style=”font-size: small;”>Disney vacation deals Fly to Disney for free!! AirBnb places to stay (BE VERY SURE YOU ASK ABOUT THE TOLL ROADS BETWEEN DISNEY WORLD AND YOUR AIRBNB ROOMS AS THIS CAN BE EXPENSIVE!!) Also see Courtyard by Marriott above Hacks for taking your kids to Disneyland ***How-Save-Money-Disney-Vacations-36562495#photo-36562495 *** easy way to get discount theme park tickets**An app to navigate the happiest place on Earth If you’re going to Disneyland, you need the official app.
- Dollar General and Dollar Stores Deals *** Dollar General
- Dollar Tree coupons to use *** Clark Howard on Dollar Tree and here Dollar Tree and Deals tips and hacks
- Duckwall-ALCO ad with coupons. Stores provide a 15% discount on all items every Tuesday to customers 62 years of age and older.
- eBay Got old or unused electronics lying around? ⭐eBay is probably the best place to get the most cash for your phone, but the costs do add up.Using eBay takes the most time and energy. Plus, you’ll need to subtract PayPal fees from your profit.
- Eddie Bauer Coupon
- Family Dollar
- Forever 21 Coupons
- Finish Line Coupons
- Foot Locker Coupon Join Foot Locker VIP Club and you will receive a coupon for $10 discount in store on your next purchase of $50 or more
- Frederick’s of Hollywood
- Game Stop Got old or unused electronics lying around? ⭐ Gamestop offers gift cards or CASH for your used electronics! Gamestop works a little differently than the other major stores offering trade-ins. Instead of mailing your phone in, you get a trade-in estimate from their website, print it and take it to your local store.
- Gap, GapBody, GapKids, BabyGap ***Gap *** Hacks Gap Deals Gap Outlet Deals Men and womens casual wear 40% off sale prices markdown events last a few days and run about every 6-8 weeks, generally coinciding with holidays. Stock up when this sale shows up allowing you to get tops for $5.99-$9.99 and jeans for under $20, easily.
- GlassesUSA.com Name-brand glasses for half the price of the optometrist’s office, or buy high-quality frames made by GlassesUSA and get an entire pair for as low as $20 — seriously. Select from 1500 frames. Get free prescription lenses with every pair. However, did you know Costco’s $49 eye exam is the cheapest exam around? That is right. Costco’s licensed eye doctor will perform a vision and eye health check right in the store AND you don’t have to be a Costco member to get the exam! Just let the door attendant know you have an appointment. (Schedule an appointment here.) Find out more sneaky ways your doctor is overcharging you for glasses.
- GNC Gold Card Coupons
- Godiva Chocolatier – sign up for birthday
- Goodyear Coupons
- Gordon’s Jewelers
- H&M (not in Tulsa) but here are some Hacks
- Hallmark Coupons
- Helzberg Diamonds
- Hobby Lobby Hot Deals Hobby Lobby Deals Hacks Know When Every Item at Hobby Lobby Goes on Sale Hobby Lobby begin marking down their holiday decor in July starting at 40% off. The discount steadily increases as Christmas approaches. Two weeks before Christmas, you’ll see 50% off, then 60% off. This continues until after Christmas when all leftover decor is marked down to 90% off. Stock up on decor for next year.
- Hollar.com the kind of stuff you take to kids’ birthday parties and “As Seen on TV” products is often 80% off retail price.
- Hollister Co. Coupons
- Home Depot Deals Hot Deals at Home Depot Home Depot *** Hacks Ideas Make a table ***While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly on your smartphone so you can compare. Ask at customer service to give you the Amazon price (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) *** Home Depot will not only price match any competitor, but will also lower their price by an additional 10% for in-store purchases. Woo-Hoo! Love our smartphones! For online price matching, the prices will only be matched, not discounted. Price match prices must be for regular retail pricing (not clearance/closeout, liquidation, open box/distressed). You must provide the competitor’s dated ad showing the lower price or a URL showing the lower online price.
- Hot Topic pop
- Ikea not in Tulsa (yet)…but here are some Hacks
- JCPenney hacks *** Coupons for JCP Deals on bath towels at JCPenney range in price from free to $3.99. Wait for a sale, and then use coupons like $20 off a $20 purchase, $10 off a $25 purchase, etc. When you see these coupons and a sale on towels, stock up!
- James Avery
- J. Crew Coupon
- Joann hacks more hacks and more
- Journeys Journeys Kidz
- Justice Deals Justice For Girls Coupon
- Kay Jewelers
- Kmart *** Kmart Hot Deals Kmart Deals
- Kohl’s*** Kohl’s***Kohl’s Deals Great tips to save at Kohl’s Stack up to four coupons per order, plus save 5% when you sign up for the free loyalty program, plus earn 20% back in Kohl’s Cash (store credit) AND submit a Kohl’s-exclusive rebate on brands like KitchenAid and Nutribullet. Follow thekrazycouponlady on Facebook for deal alerts. Twice in one month it was possible to get a KitchenAid mixer for less than $100 at Kohls.com!
- Lady Foot Locker Coupon Join Foot Locker VIP Club and receive a coupon for $10 discount in store on your next purchase of $50 or more…
- Lands’ End Deals
- Lord & Taylor Deals
- Lowes Home Improvement Hot Deals Lowe’s Deals Military members get 10% off everyday. Lowe’s store credit card offers 0% interest for 6 months on purchases of $250 or more. (Another suggested “Use Paypal Credit instead with 0% interest for anything over $99 and isn’t actually a credit card so it won’t go on your credit report, and won’t need to be kept “active” if you stop using it afterwards.”) ***While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Take it to the customer service counter and ask them to give you the Amazon price (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) *** Lowe’s “price protection,” means whether you shop in a Lowe’s brick-and-mortar store on online at Lowes.com, you’ll pay the lower of the two prices. If you can prove a competitor has a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, save your receipt and Lowe’s will lower their price by 10% extra, and that’s what you’ll pay for in-store purchases. Lowe’s also price matches with competitors’ percent-off discount offers. Just bring in the competitor’s ad, dated, with proof of price. For Amazon.com and other Internet/e-commerce websites, bring in a printout of the online product price, dated. Competitors they price match: all local brick-and-mortar competitors and with Lowes.com. Lowe’s Facebook page also states they do price match with Amazon.com and other Internet/e-commerce websites.
- *** Macy’s ***Macy’s – Special Coupons Macy’s Deals Hacks Macy’s One Day Sale happens about once a month.- $52 dress shirts at Macy’s for around $15.99 each. Download the Macy’s app and you’ll get 25% off on the first purchase you make in-app.
- Michaels ***Michaels Hot Deals Michaels Deals Hacks Look at your receipt for additional coupons
- Michael Kors Coupons
- Motherhood Maternity®
- Mrs. Fields Cookies
- New York and Company In Store Coupons By joining the New York & Company mailing list, you will receive a $25 off coupon today!
- Nine West Coupons
- Nordstrom Rack which carries name brand outwear all year is the best place for name brands like Columbia, Under Armor and The North Face. Average savings is 30-40%. Discounts here Hacks
- Office Depot Deals Hacks Price matching —as long as you have your receipt or proof of a better price, they’ll price match for up to 14 days from your date of purchase as long as the Amazon product isn’t from a third party. Price matches are limited to one identical competitor item per guest. ***While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Just pull up the better price from Amazon on your phone and show an employee when you’re in store. Start a live chat with a customer representative and provide the item number as well as the competitor URL when price matching online. (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) Other eligible competitors: Any retailer that sells products in both retail stores and online under the same brand name.
- Old Navy Deals *** Old Navy *** Hacks
- Orange Julius get a BOGO for signing up and also something for your birthday!
- Pacsun Coupons
- Petco Petsmart *** Petco Deals *** PetSmart Deals
- Precision Time
- Payless Shoe Source Coupons
- Raise.com Browse gift cards selling for 3-30% less than their value. Redeem them instantly via electronic code online or in stores. Currently they will give you $10 off when you buy $25 worth! Hacks to use
- Regis Salons
- Sam’s Club Deals Another tip: Buy discounted physical gift cards or movie tickets, Build-A-Bear and restaurants and Texas de Brazil. (TIP: A $100 gift card for Texas De Brazil will run right under $80,from Sam’s or Costco, so then join Texas De Brazil’s email club to get $25 off for two for your birthday, among other deals. Gift cards you can buy at Sams cost less than buying them at the restaurant. Next, watch the paper or look for a coupon online (on the restaurants website or go to Retailmenot to see if you can get the meal even cheaper with a coupon).Texas de Brazil is the really nice place and kinda pricey place that recently went into Woodland Hills Mall…. so this is a great deal when you buy a gift card through Sam’s.
- Samuel’s Jewelers
- Sears *** Sears Coupons Just sign up! Sears will email you great deals and discounts 2-3 times a week and get you started with $10 in coupons. *** Sears Deals
- Sees Candy. Stop by for a free sample
- Sephora (Join The Sephora Beauty Insider for birthday gift) Couponing Hacks Hip2Save Tips Samples to Request at Sephora -up to three samples per ‘world’—fragrance, skin care and color. Get discounted JCPenney gift cards at Raise.com and spend them at Sephora locations inside JCPenney. You’ll save 12-15% off the top just by using a discounted gift card, and then you can become a Beauty Insider and take advantage of Sephora’s awesome loyalty program. Get free samples of items you want to try out before committing to. Get insider hacks from a Sephora store employee *** Sephora Ulta
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort New customers request a $50 savings card
- Soma Intimates
- Spencer Gifts pop
- Sports Authority Deals
- Staples ***Staples Hot Deals Staples Deals Staples (Hot coupon World) Staples advertises a few loss leader sale items, such as school supplies, with prices so low, they actually lose money (or barely break even) on every sale. Staples offers $0.25 deals, penny deals, and a higher limit of 5 for each loss leader item. ***While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Take it to the customer service counter and ask them to give you the Amazon price (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) Any item presented for a price match request must be identical to the competitor’s item and must be in stock at that price at the time the request is made. Show the better Amazon price on your cell at the customer service desk in-store or call 1-800-333-3330 when you’re ready to check out online. Staples will price match local brick-and-mortar competitors, their own website, and Best Buy, Costco, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Office Depot, Office Max, Quill, Medical Arts Press, Reliable, Sam’s Club, Walmart, WB Mason and Xerox. ⭐ Got old or unused electronics lying around? Staples Technology Trade-In. At Staples you can trade in your phone at participating Brick and Mortar stores or online for Staples gift cards.They’ll even send you a prepaid shipping label so you don’t have to pay to ship your phone to them.
- Starbucks sign up for birthday freebie Money-saving tips
- Stride Rite
- Sunglass Hut
- Swarovski Crystal
- Talbots Coupons
- Tanger Outlets Deals
- Target ***Target Hot Deals Unadvertised & Clearance Deals at Target Price Book Deals from Hip2Save Deals from CouponMom Hacks Hacks on Youtube Shop Smarter at Target How to Coupon at Target 15 Couponing Mistakes You’re Making at Target Target Cartwheel: 10 Insider Secrets You Must Know How to Use Target’s Cartwheel Program I Saved $166.28 on My Weekly Grocery Bill ALSO: Target gives a Target gift card for certain items you buy. Print coupons and download the Cartwheel app to save up to 30% more with the scan of your phone at checkout. *** When you combine a sale price with a Cartwheel deal, you can save a lot of money! *** Look at your receipt for additional coupons. *** While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Take it to the customer service counter and ask them to give you the Amazon price (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) Item must be identical in every way on both Amazon and at Target. This doesn’t extend to clearance, closeout, liquidation, open box, or refurbished items—and you can only price match once per item. Pull up the better price on your cell phone or show printed-out proof at the Guest Service Desk at time of purchase or within 7 days of purchase with original receipt. Note: If Amazon’s price is lower even after Target and Cartwheel coupons are applied, Target will price match. Manufacturer coupons are applied last (after the price match). Other eligible competitors Target will price match any local competitor as well as their own website, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, and BabiesRUs.com. *** Buy regular items at Target and get free $5-20 Target gift cards. Frequently, you can get a free $5-20 Target gift card for purchasing certain items. For example, we’ve seen deals where you can get a free $20 gift card with purchase of select baby formula 6-packs. Download the Krazy Coupon Lady app to find out about more Target deals. **** Target will exchange a number of retailer, restaurant, and airline gift cards for their own Target gift card! Simply, take your unwanted gift card to a participating Target service counter and ask them to make a trade. They’ll give you an offer for your card (warning: it’ll be below the card value), and give you one of their own gift cards for that amount…on the spot. Got old or unused electronics lying around? ⭐Target Trade-In Get Target gift cards when you trade in your old devices, in-store or online. Target will even send you a free prepaid shipping label if your local store doesn’t offer the trade-in program. *** Monday- clearance markdowns in Electronics, accessories, kids’ clothing, books, baby items, and stationery/ office supplies/ gift wrap. /Tuesday’s markdowns on home decor, domestics, women’s clothing, pets, and market (food items)/Wednesday clearance markdowns on food, Men’s clothing, health and beauty, lawn and garden, toys /Thurs clearance markdowns on Lingerie, housewares, sporting goods, shoes, and luggage/
Friday- clearance markdowns on Automotive , cosmetics, hardware, jewelry,home improvement *** How to read the markdowns at Target / Buy gifts year round when on sale. Catch summer stuff on 90% off clearance. Use for our $5-$10 exchange gift for next Christmas. / “The $1 Zone”! They change the items weekly it seems. /Become good friends with the people at the stores at Target and they will keep you informed of things going on sale or clearance in advance.
- TCBY coupons
- The Body Shop Deals The Body Shop
- The Children’s Place (TCP) Deals Children’s Place Best deals are online, not in-store. When you compare the quality to Walmart it’s a no-brainer. The best times to shop are when you can earn or redeem TCP cash. Shipping is usually free, so if it’s not free the day you shop, consider waiting a day or two. Make sure to sign up for emails, because you’ll get a $10 off $40 coupon! The Children Place Birthday Coupon
- The Walking Company
- The Limited Coupons
- Things Remembered
- TJ Maxx
- ToysRUs *** Toys-R-Us Deals *** While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Provide a store associate the URL of the better Amazon.com price and ask them to give you the Amazon price (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) You can request a price match at the time of purchase in store or within 7 days of purchase with a valid receipt and proof of the lower price (third party Amazon sellers are excluded). You can price match up to two identical competitor items. Other eligible competitors All local competitors and online competitors Target.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, Meijer.com, FredMeyer.com, BabyDepot.com, buybuyBaby.com, Kmart.com, diapers.com, Lego.com, ToysRUs.com and BabiesRUs.com (except for online-only pricing).
- Trader Joe’s Hacks *** Store-Brand Items That Are Made by Name Brands
- Tradehome Shoes
- Tuesday Morning Company
- Ulta Deals *** hacks *** Secrets to getting free makeup and hair care products *** 28 ULTA Hacks That Will Save You Serious Cash *** Sephora Ulta
- US Cellular
- Victoria’s Secret *** Victoria’s Secret *** Victoria’s Secret Deals *** More Secrets *** more here Wait for the semi-annual sales in January and May to use your coupons then stack up to three coupons in one purchase. Also you shouldn’t pay for underwear because you can use the Angel Reward points you accrue during semi-annual sales to buy them.
- Vera Wang
- Walgreens ***Walgreens Hot Deals *** Walgreens Deals *** sneak preview ad scans for Walgreens weeks before the sale *** Check this on Sunday: Walgreens *** Check out these at drugstores *** How to Coupon at Walgreens *** Check out these at drugstores *** 18 Things You Should Always Buy at Drugstores Not just for prescriptions, drugstore loyalty programs are so aggressive at getting shoppers in stores that each week they advertise products, such as toothpaste, body wash and deodorant that are free after instant rebate. Pay $4 for mouthwash, get $4 off your next purchase. And if that’s not exciting enough, add a coupon and it’s like getting paid to shop. Download the free Krazy Coupon Lady app for deals.
- Walmart ***Walmart Hot deals *** Walmart Price Book deals on everyday low prices and trial sizes *** Walmart deals *** Check this on Sunday: WalMart *** Things you should know about Walmart *** 4 Reasons Walmart’s Price-Matching Policy Change Is No Big Deal *** 5 Mistakes Couponers Make at Walmart *** While in the store use the Amazon App to scan the item you’re considering purchasing. The app will pull up Amazon’s prices instantly so you can compare. Take it to the counter when you check out and ask them to give you the Amazon price (or else just place an order on Amazon from the app.) At Walmart, you can price match one identical item per day. They will match any brick-and-mortar competitor plus these online retailers: Amazon.com, Walgreens.com, Walmart.com, Staples.com, OfficeMax.com, OfficeDepot.com, Lowes.com, HomeDepot.com, BedBathandBeyond.com, BestBuy.com, Cabelas.com, Academy.com, AutoZone.com, TigerDirect.com, ToyRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com, DollarGeneral.com, DicksSportingGoods.com, FamilyDollar.com, Kmart.com, JCPenney.com, Kohls.com, Sears.com, FamilyDollar.com, Pepboys.com, Petsmart.com, Petco.com, SportsAuthority.com, Target.com, BassPro.com, NewEgg.com, Michaels.com, and OReillyAuto.com. ***In addition to its price match policy, Walmart offers its Savings Catcher program for free to customers. Just scan in your receipt, and Savings Catcher will continually search for lower prices on each item you’ve bought, loading the difference onto a Walmart gift card you can redeem and use like cash. Got old or unused electronics lying around? ⭐Walmart’s Gadget to Gift Cards You can trade in your electronics for Walmart Gift cards through the Gadget to Gift Cards program.
Just mail in your device for free, and you’ll receive an electronic gift card as soon as your items are evaluated by the Walmart team. Walmart is everywhere and carries almost everything, but you have to mail in your device; there’s no in-store option.
- Wayfair Shop the 70% off to get the steepest discount. You can select an item and then sort by price to see the lowest prices. Combine the sale price with a 10% off discount for signing up to receive Wayfair emails, and you can find curtains for as low as $3.50 per panel.
- Wet Seal Coupons
- White House Black Market
- Whole Foods ***Whole Foods Deals More tips
- Winco coming to Tulsa (71st and Memorial) in 2018. Hacks
- Yankee Candle ***Yankee Candle Coupon Join their email list and receive a coupon for a $5 discount on your next purchase of $20 or more. Yankee Candle Deals Buy one, get one (BOGO) candle deals happen about once a month. Sometimes it’s a buy two, get two, and sometimes it’s a buy three, get three. You can buy your candles in-store or online, but if you buy in-store, you’ll avoid paying shipping.
- Zales Jewelers
Get great coupons sent to your e-mail by going to sites and signing up for their e-mails!. Some will surprise you by sending you a free gift, after you sign up! In the past some of us have gotten freebies from Victoria’s Secret and Bath and Body. (I’d set up a separate e-mail address just for those as you will get lots of great offers every day.)
USE YOUR SMARTPHONE TO SAVE MONEY
- RetailMeNot Coupon and Promo Codes on your smartphone help save you money.
- Instead of clipping coupons, use your iphone! SnipSnap Coupon App for iPhone allows you to snap photos of any coupons and keep them in your phone. will remind you that you have coupons.
- Price comparison using your cell phone, to make sure you get the best price!
- At the store, try an application that uses your phone’s camera to recognize a bar code and does a quick product search to help you compare prices at other stores. If you have an iPhone or Android, you can download the RedLaser or ShopSavvy apps for free.
- While waiting in line to check out do a simple search on your phone. Type in store name + coupon and it will often reveal a powerful discount. This works best in clothing stores but try it anywhere. Be sure you go to the real website of that company such as kohls.com jcpenny.com etc. TIP: Follow the [Print coupon] buttons and show the barcode to the cashier.
The free Coupon Sherpa app lets you download in-store coupons for retailers, restaurants and services (see Coupons Made Easy).
- Get discounts from many online shops by abandoning your cart just before confirming your purchase. Retailers have been known to offer discounts to customers who fill their carts then leave them idling. To receive such discounts, you will need to register an account, and go through the entire checkout process; close the tab just before finalizing your purchase. Within about 72 hours, the shop will send a promotional coupon to the e-mail on your account as an attempt to lure you into finalizing the deal. The amount of discounts you get depends on how frequently you shop there, among other things.
- Use Google Chrome for your browser. Then before committing to a purchase simply right click on the image and choose ‘ SEARCH GOOGLE FOR IMAGE’ which will allow Google to search for pictures of the same item. You will see more options available to you and can just select the best deal.
- Buy items at a bargain on eBay by looking for items with typos in their names. Because those items are misspelled other buyers couldn’t find them on the search bar, so there are no competing bids. sumsang nintedno, backberry, iopd playstaion deiselo digtial labtop motarolo berburry micosoft noika
- Get money back from your online shopping sprees when you route your purchases through a cash-back site such as BeFrugal, CouponCabin, or Ebates . Simply, register at the site, search for your retailer and click the site’s link to make your purchase (browser cookies must be turned on). You’ll typically earn back less than 10 percent of your purchase price, but rebates can go as high as 35 percent to 40 percent. Once your cash stash reaches a certain level, you can collect it via check, PayPal or gift card. Compare offerings for retailers across various sites through CashbackHolic.com or CashbackMonitor.com
The ‘special of the day’ at most restaurants is whatever they need to get rid of.
- To make sure you get fresh fries order them without salt. They will prepare you a fresh batch on the spot and you can always request salt packets on the side.
- The Poor Man’s Big Mac- Instead of a Big Mac at a cost upwards of $4 order two McDonald’s from the dollar menu, hold the ketchup and mustard and add lettuce and Mac sauce. More food for half the price.
- Order a McDouble from the $ menu and request no mustard/ketchup and to please add a little Big Mac sauce and some lettuce. At many McDonald’s, they do charge you for the additions, but even still, since you’re only paying $1 per burger, even if you ordered two of them, you’re still ahead. I just told the girl we had a special order, thanked her and asked her to please thank the cook. There was no extra charge to us while he didn’t eat the bread (we brought it home to cut into bits for the chickies) he had all the flavor of 2 Big Macs for very little money. We got water to drink, I had a cheeseburger w/ no pickle, no condiments and for a grand total of $3 we both got a small meal/snack.
STARBUCKS harge nearly $2 for bottled water. Instead, order a Venti size of the triple filtered water they use for brewing for free. (While Starbucks does donate 5 cents from each bottle sold to its clean water charity why not give a dollar directly at charitywater.com where Keurig will match it?
- How I Earned a Free Burrito at Chipotle + 13 Other Legit Restaurant Rewards
Order a burrito bowl at Chipotle and then ask for two extra tortillas. It will be two burritos for the cost of one!
- Brilliant Tricks to Help You Spend Less Money Dining Out
- Fast Food Menu Hacks That Will Save You Money
- Fast Food Apps That Are Totally Worth Downloading
- 22 Restaurants That Offer Student Discounts
- A Comprehensive Guide to Kids Eat Free Restaurants
- Learning to save money at the grocery store
- Local Online Grocery Ads
- How to Shop for Healthy Food on a Budget
- How to Read Bread Twist Ties to Get the Best Bread
- 7 Vegetables You Should Never Pay For
- 3 Produce Sticker Hacks That Tell You Exactly What You’re Buying
- 11 Ways I Saved $166.28 on My Weekly Grocery Bill
- Bizarre & Extreme Ways to Get Meat for Cheap
- How to Never Pay Full Price for Toilet Paper Again
- 6 Things Dairy Manufacturers Don’t Want You to Know
- Awesome Things You Can Do with Expired Food
- Grocery Sales -stock up starting before Thanksgiving through Christmas
- Produce Sales When to buy produce on sale
- Amazing Lunchbox Hacks & School Lunch Ideas
- Aldi Carries Gluten Free & Organic Foods
- The Ultimate How-to-Freeze Guide
- Life Changing Fridge and Freezer Hacks
- Surprising Things You Didn’t Know You Could Grate
- Easy Things You Should Be Doing to Save Big in the Kitchen
Discount Food List (Updated April 2017)
Since Sharecolorado, Angel Food, Gospel Food Ministries, One Harvest, Bread of Hope, Jolin Foodbox, Smart Choice Food and Mid-America all seem to be gone.
Please add to this as I know it isn’t complete. (Please be sure to test the link before posting as many seem to have
come and gone.)
https://familytablefoodministries.com/home Seems to be on the east coast
- The simplest way to save money at the grocery store is to just eat what you buy and buy what you will eat. Americans waste up to an estimated $2,000 a year on uneaten groceries!
- When shopping for cheese at your local supermarket, avoid the deli section and buy from the dairy case instead. Deli cheeses are often priced much higher than the exact same cheese you would find on the shelf, without any extra value added to justify the markup.
- FARMER’S MARKET Shop on Sunday afternoon when farmers will want to clear out t stock they don’t want to take home.
- MEAT- When buying meat go by USDA quality grade: Prime is the best, then choice, followed by select and standard.
- Baking supplies and spices are cheaper at ethnic markets than at the grocery store. Often produce is the same way. Check the latino aisle at your local grocery store as often itmes are cheaper on it than in the spices.
- zest lemons that we juice and freeze the zest. This is so nice on chicken, fish, asparagus, etc. Why pay for a nice, no-salt flavoring when you already have it each time you buy a lemon?
- Our congregation usually has about one pot luck full course evening meal a month. – It is the only place you can go and bring a single dish to serve six, and come out with an entire family over fed, for whatever you have on hand. Plus, it is great to fellowship together.
- When I find a good deal in bulk, and I don’t really need a bushel of this, that or the other… I split it with my two sisters. They do the same. We all save on deals we would otherwise miss.
- Use eggs as the protein basis for a supper main dish, once a week. Use legumes as a supper main dish once a week.
- We love lentils
- We do not throw leftovers away. We either use them up or freeze them.we don’t waste leftovers (I call them my blessing meals)
- omelets for dinner now and again, I am trying to make things like salmon patties more often, etc.
- always will buy just the meats, fruits & veggies that are on sale.
- Many things can be frozen. I’ll freeze butter if I find a good deal,
- Cook more “from scratch”. It’s sometimes surprising how much money you can save (and you’ll eat more healthfully as well).
- I try not to cook too much so as to avoid those small amounts of waste. I’m trying to get into the habit of saving the little bits, and using them at the end of the week in the soup pot.
- I try to keep my freezer stocked with meals and soups. Not only do I save time by making larger batches, I should be saving on my freezer cost as well (freezers should be full to run more cheaply, whereas the refrigerator portion needs more room for air flow).
- Are you talking about a Britta or one like it? We have a very high iron content in our water. It was never as much until we had a new foot valve replaced and we do have a filter that filters the water from the pump. It looks clear and it tests ok except for being high in iron so we do not drink it. Use it for everything else. So I am wondering if a Britta would filter out enough so as we could drink it. We buy the big water jugs and also the small bottles of water.
We installed a reverse osmosis filter in the kitchen. The water from it comes out of a special little faucet, and that’s what we use for drinking. Not sure if it’s great if you pay for city water (we have a well) since I think it uses 2-3 gallons of water to make one gallon of drinking water. But after the initial investment, the filters don’t have to be changed too often and aren’t too expensive.
- Yes, I was referring to a Britta or other house water filtration system. It’s such a racket how we’ve been lead to believe that we can’t drink water from the tap.
And it’s such an environmental travesty what is done in the name of bottled water.
- I certainly can’t say what is going on with your water, but if it doesn’t taste bad, and doesn’t look bad, I’m not sure why you wouldn’t drink it? There is nothing wrong with high iron water unless you have specific medical conditions.
- stopped buying spice mixes like taco seasoning, pumpkin pie spice, etc, and
make it so much less expensively at home. I also won’t buy things like cream of soups
since I found a great home mix to make, less extras that aren’t so healthy in the mix.
- we buy only on sale, a lot of times the marked down items
in groceries. Wish we had a grocery outlet type store close by, the one
that is about 30 miles away is so hit or miss.
- oatmeal for breakfast several times a week, especially since it is so inexpensive and HEALTHY. I have found a lot of great breakfast ideas on Pinterest and follow a young woman who has oats every day. put on a pot before I go to bed and it’s so good especially on a cold morning-all ready to eat first thing in the morning I have made baked oatmeal, where everything is put togetherand I can keep it in the fridge over night and bake in the morning. Any secrets to crockpot oats? I’m worried they will get dried out. I have it everyday, Monday through Friday, with a sliced banana and a bit of milk stirred in I eat it because I like it, and it keeps me full until lunch. Been eating it in the mornings at home before work for about 15+ years. Just never heard of crockpotting it before…. crockpot oats taste so much better, they;re ready upon waking. They;re cooked and ready to go as soon as everyone gets up to ladle their serving out. And if you have a housefull of people, it’s an easy breakfast to make a large batch of, very filling, and you can make as much as you need. I’ve found with trial and error are to grease the inside of the liner with Pam to help prevent sticking too badly (it always does, so just be prepared to have the liner soaking most of the day). Don’t turn it on until just before bed. I would also do a trial run during the day, just to see how long your crockpot is going to take. My oatmeal is good for 8 hours on low, any longer than that and it’ll start getting gunky on the bottom. When I do mine, if I get up during the night for a potty trip, I wander to the kitchen just to give it a quick stir too. I add brown sugar, apples, raisins, cinnamon, whatever. I just use Quaker old fashioned. Check on Allrecipes I eat oatmeal most days year ’round, sometimes other hot cereals. For oatmeal sometimes I’ll add cinnamon and/or various dried fruits. My new favorite is a dollop each of pumpkin puree and Greek yogurt.
- frequently get a 2nd cup of tea from a tea bag.
- never buy flavored coffees (they’re generally inferior coffees to begin with), I just add my own, usually cinnamon to the grounds, sometimes various extracts e.g. hazelnut.
- grate my own cheese
Be careful drinking pop https://tulsage.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/soft-drinks-may-cause/
- Nature’s Own at Dollar Tree….Braum’s salads….
- Great places to find Freebies
- clarkhoward.com (Free and cheap list)
- passionforsavings.com free-stuff
- 4 Ways to Get Cheap or Free Internet
- How to Get Free Subscriptions + Cancel Effortlessly
- 109 Online Freebies: E-Books, Kids’ Activities, Coding Lessons + More!
- 32 Best Internet Freebies You Can Get Right Now
- 7 Sites to Get Free Samples Without Filling Out Surveys!
- How to get freebies and free stuff
WATCH FOR THE SALES
- See when items typically go on sale during the year When to stock up
- Best savings based on the day of the week
Sign up for fantastic Daily Deals:
- groupon.com/tulsa lots of deals, including movie tickets yet it may not at your favorite theater and often they include popcorn or other stuff you may not want However, you can get tickets at Costco anytime which essentially gets you matinee prices.
- Fox23 deals each day
- Travel-flash sales from Expedia
- savemoneywithmeonline.com/daily-deal You will find several here
- Best Buy Daily Deals
Check out some found when googling:
- Krazy Coupon Lady
- Hot coupon World
- slickdeals.net can alert you on a price drop, also. (Google: slickdeals travel size)
- Extreme coupon deals-Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Target, Kmart
- Red box
- Michaels Coupon
- Dave Ramsey Learn how to get out of debt
- Dollar Stretcher
- Frugal Living Guide and Tips
- frugalfocus – Living well on a budget
- coupon mom
- printable coupons wow-coupons.com printable-coupons.blogspot.com
*Now that you know what is going to be on sale hurry and get your coupons:
BABY BOOMER AND SENIOR DISCOUNTS Baby Boomers finding discounts on everything
- Baby Boomer and Senior Discounts
- More Baby Boomer/Senior Discounts
- Find the HOT DEALS! Alpha order
- Frugalicity.com senior-discounts
LOOK FOR DISCOUNTS FROM YOUR COMPUTER
- Coupon codes to save some money.
- Retailmenot.com has coupon codes for 130,000 stores, notification when coupons are available for a site you’re viewing, and a weekly e-mail newsletter that features the coupon codes that the site’s users consider to be the best.
- Extreme coupon is nothing new. This is from 1990: Woman Keeps Humor About Coupon-Clippers
People from all over the U.S. post here so there are some good ones on these sites!
Clark Howard’s list of Free and Cheap Deals